De La Salle’s partnership with parents is vital to the educational experience of every student. Because the cost to educate each student exceeds the amount we receive in tuition, parental giving to the Annual Fund through our Parent Pledge Program provides resources needed to offer the full De La Salle experience.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
De La Salle encourage families to consider making a gift through our Parent Pledge Program at our 1965 Club level of $1,965 annually and those families that contribute at that level will be invited to our 1965 Club reception in the fall.
Parent Pledge Program support has been generously received throughout the years in all amounts and is gratefully accepted and appreciated by our school and students.
Click Here to be taken to our form below, or scroll to read more about how your pledge will benefit your son and all students over the course of his four years at De La Salle.
- Why does De La Salle need private support?
- What is the De La Salle Annual Fund?
- What is the suggested giving level for the Annual Fund?
- Why count on the Annual Fund to cover the costs of the School? Why not just raise tuition?
- What are the tax benefits of making a gift to De La Salle?
- How are gifts to the De La Salle Annual Fund used?
- Will I be asked for another gift?
- What are matching gifts?
- How do I make my pledge to the Annual Fund?
- Parent Pledge Payment Breakdown