De La Salle High School Athletic Media Policies
De La Salle Coach and Student-Athlete Interview Policies
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the email@example.com or the De La Salle Communications Office by contacting Rich Davi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All De La Salle coach and student-athlete interview requests should be made 72 hours in advance.
- Media members are asked to not contact De La Salle student-athletes directly for interviews.
- When on campus during school hours (7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.), all members of the media are required to check in with the Main Office to receive a visitors pass, for the time they will be on campus.
- After receiving the visitor pass, the media member will be directed to either Derricke Brown, Rich Davi, or a member of the coaching staff for their interview.
- Should the member of the media organization be on campus after school hours, they must check in with Derricke Brown, Rich Davi, or a member of the coaching staff for their interview.
- A member of the Athletic Department or coaching staff, will coordinate all player interviews, and will be coordinated either before or after practice.
- Team locker rooms are off limits to media representatives at all times.
Practice Media Coverage
- Members of the media may request access to attend practice through the Athletics Department.
- Members of the media will have access to the last or first 20 minutes of practice to collect b-roll footage, for an interview or story.
- All interview requests will be arranged at the end of/or before the start of practice.
- Please contact the Athletics Department to make arrangements.
Game Day Media Coverage
- Members of the media wanting to cover a De La Salle home athletic events will need to contact Leo Lopoz, Vice President for Athletics, at email@example.com to request a media credential, and will be required to fill out the De La Salle Athletics Credential Request Form.
- The request will be reviewed and you will receive a response to your request within 72 hours.
- If you do not complete the De La Salle Athletics Credential Requests Form, you will not receive a credential for access to the selected game.
- De La Salle coaches and student-athletes will not be available for pregame interviews.
- De La Salle coaches and student-athletes will be available to media games approximately 10 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- The De La Salle locker room is closed to all members of the media on game day.