Links & Resources
Students and parents should set a good example in the matter of sportsmanship. Cheers should be of a positive nature and only directed towards our athletes. At no point should negative cheers be directed at an opponent, opposing coach, or an official.
Players and spectators should model their sportsmanship to a high standard. To this end they should:
- Remember that a student/parent spectator represents the school in the same manner as does the participating athlete.
- Appreciate an exhibition of fine play or good sportsmanship by any player or team.
- Accept the decision of the officials.
- Abusive remarks and language are unacceptable.
- Be considerate of the injured player(s) on both teams.
- Respect the opponent’s campus.
- Never belittle an opponent.
- Never direct abusive remarks at individual players or officials during a contest.
- Never “boo” a penalty.
- Noisemakers or musical instruments of any kind not associated with an organized and moderated pep band are prohibited at all games.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Students are bound by all rules and regulations of other schools when our teams are competing at a site other than De La Salle.
- All East Bay Athletic League school rules and regulations concerning competition and deportment are in effect for all games, (league and practice; home or away).
- Students and fans are required to respect and follow the directives of any De La Salle faculty or staff member at games.
- Visiting fans must sit in the designated Visitors bleachers.
- Students or parents not respecting the sportsmanship code may be removed from the game.
Get short, timely messages on De La Salle Athletics by following us on Twitter @DLSAthletics
Forms and Contacts
All Coaches Directory | Athletic Camps | Pre-Participation Physical Form | De La Salle Physicals
Sports Medicine | Strength and Conditioning
East Bay Athletic League (EBAL) | cifncs.org | cifstate.org | nfhs.org | Spartan Sports Photos | Sports Star Magazine | MaxPreps | East Bay Times Sports | Cal-High Sports | What is a Spartan
Internet Broadcast Information
Live broadcasts of Spartan athletic events are available at DelasalleTV.com