Tuition and Fees
As you know, we are in unprecedented times. Information coming to us regarding COVID-19 seems to change by the minute. The long-term effects on our economy are still uncertain. We will get through this together as a Lasallian family by taking care of each other.
This is the time of year that we announce our tuition increase for next year. The timing could not be worse. As we look around the United States, we see and hear of people being laid-off. I firmly believe that during this time our school is a haven for our students and families.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you have questions about tuition, email the school at DLSCommunications@dlshs.org.
In the Spirit of Saint John Baptist de La Salle,
Mark DeMarco '78
|Book Rental Fee||$350|
- A non-refundable registration fee of $750 (applied toward tuition) is due in March for newly enrolled families.
- The remaining tuition is generally paid over 10 equal monthly installments, beginning July 1 and ending after the April 1 payment.
- One and two-month payment schedules are also available.
- Automatic payment is available and recommended for all payment schedules.
- Tuition for 2020-21 will be announced in the Spring of 2020.
*Families who feel they may need help with the above costs should apply for financial aid at the Financial Aid page.