The Annual Toy Drive is coming!! Join us as we help our students understand the real meaning of Christmas! Help us give children across Contra Costa County a present of their very own on Christmas morning. The Toy Drive runs from November 21st - December 19th, 2019. Students may bring toys to school and hand them in to their teachers, or drop them off in the drop-off line before school.
De La Salle High School seeks to challenge its students to serve others, especially the poor, and to deepen a sense of responsibility for humanity’s future.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
To Accomplish this Mission, De La Salle is Committed to:
- Provide meaningful service opportunities for students
- Incorporate service learning as an instructional methodology throughout the academic curriculum
- Utilize various methods of reflection
- Support faculty in developing and/or re-designing courses to incorporate service learning
- Cultivate mutual respect with community partners
- Integrate education with social responsibility and action
- Encourage students to actively seek service opportunities
- Challenge students to embrace a lifelong commitment to service
Dr. Elizabeth Berkes, PhD
Director of Faculty Development
Director of Service LearningWCEA/WASC Accreditation School Coordinator